Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Halloween goodies!

Now that Rhalynn is in school I actually have a place to send all of the goodie bags I like to make.


I made the base of the bag topper with paper from the Targer $1 spot. They were pre-cut photo mats that I just folded in half. The tags are cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and more I then stamped them with Studio G stamps. I stamped "Happy Haunting in black then used Stickles. I stamped the "Trick or Treat with Studio G green metalic ink that I found at Joann's. The ghost, mummy, skeleton and furry monster were all cut from Paper Doll Dress Up, I inked them up some and added googlie eyes.

Sorry for the bad pics, I think my camera is possesed.





Thanks for stopping by!

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Those came out TOO CUTE! Must have been a ton of work. I could totally never give them to kids to tear apart :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the tags with the metallic inks. They look great.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.