Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello Blogland!!

I've been MIA for about a week. I've been having some issues with my back so I can't sit to long. Hopefully I'm on the road to recovery.

Befoere my back started acting up I was busy altering 16 comp books. My MIL, who is awesome BTW, donates lot of things to a women shelter in her area. One of the important things they do there is journal so comp books to the rescue. She wants them to have something special so I spent a week altering them.
Apparently I only got 13 of them downloaded I'll have to find the other three. Here are 13 of 16.



















Have a scrappy day!!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. This must have been a ton of work but you did awesome! Hard to pick just one fave but I'm partial to the one with the trees ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Those ladies are so blessed that you took the time to make them something special!
    I have a new challenge on karelj.blogspot.com Fly on over to the Flamingos and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.