Thursday, November 5, 2009

Diaper cake meets the cricut!

I made a diaper cake for my dearest friend Margaret who is due with he second son in January. I could only do one layer since I'm going to have to mail it to Texas. The block on the top collapses so that the whole thing will fit in a small box. The "H" on the block is for their last name. I hope she likes and and knows that I miss her.


I used Plantin Schoolbook for all the letters. I also added baby bottles from Doodlecharms on both sides of Troy's name. And for the top of the block I used Beyond Birthdays.





Since I was posting about my first diaper cake with the Cricut I thought I'd post pictures of the other I have done. I didn't have the Cricut when I made them but I really could have used it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments thanks for leaving one.