Friday, November 6, 2009

Explosion Box and card

I made this explosion box and card for a good friend of my sister's who got married in August. Rileigh is a sweet girl who chose a hard life as her husband Trent is in the Army. Trent is already preparing to be sent overseas yet again. I wanted to do something special that she add her own pictures.



The dominating color of their wedding was yellow so I used that when I created the explosion box. The heart is cut from Indie Art, flowers are prima that I got on sale at Michaels and the inside middle of the box I embossed the yellow with my Cuttlebug using my D'vine swirl folder. The stamp is one of my favorites "The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than ending."











The card is from the Sweetheart cart. I absolutly love how it turned out. The yellow was cut out of DCWV glittler paper.






Have a wonderful Tuesday!!


Melissa

2 comments:

  1. awwww I love this! I made sooo many of these last Christmas...thanks for inspiring me!
    Your sisters friend will LOVE this!
    Great job!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how CUTE this is!! I love the box, it's really beautiful and the card is just FANTASTIC! Really great job.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.