Monday, May 3, 2010

Another Stamping Bella card

Happy Monday morning to you!

I'm going to make this quick because I'm doing the ever growing piles of laundry and cleaning the house.  We had a busy weekend so nothing really got done.  I did get a chance to work on some cards so I should have something to post everyday this week.


So I used another Stamping Bella that Rach stamp for me.  I think she may be my favorite.  My DP is from Me and My BIG Ideas (I'm pretty sure I got it at Joann's)  I layered red, black and white CS from PTI.  The flowers are from Prima.  The cute stick pins are from Fancy Pants Designs With Love line.  I used last weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches but apparently I should have posted this last night since the deadline for the TMS is Sunday night.  However I will be entering it into Charisma Cardz Girly with flowers challenge.

Have a wonderful Monday and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! Love the colors and little pins :0) She's one of my faves too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a striking card, I love it. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.