Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Shopping!

Sorry for the extended absence.  I've been busy creating I just haven't really felt like blogging.  But I'm determined to start posting again regularly.

I hope that everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!  Did you go out and brave the crowds on Black Friday?  I did with my MIL.  I scored my girls each a pink DS's for $89.  I think they are going to have a fantastic Christmas.  I've just about finished up all of my shopping.  Just a couple of people left to buy for.  In honor of a weekend of shopping I though this card was called for.




Have a fabulous Monday!

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute! Love the fab colors and stamp and the layout is perfect :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love the card Melissa, it's too fun and the colors are beautiful!
    Sounds like your shopping trips were very good, don't you just love scoring great deals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really cute card!!!

    I've been gone since last week too, so I'm with you!!! LOL!!! Working hard at trying to catch up on everyone's blog and what everyone's been up to that I've missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card...I too scored big this Black Friday...for myself though...I got a Cricut for $145 this weekend at Walmart! I was sooo stoked! I can't wait to get to playing on it! i've been on youtube learning some of the secrets since Monday!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.