Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Cards

I've put off blogging a little longer than I had origanally planned. Anthony ended up getting to stay two days longer with us because of the ice storm that hit us last week. He did finally make it safe and sound in Korea after several flights and long layovers. So we are on day 5 without our guy and I have to say that it is going way smoother than I had imagined. I have some fabulous friends and neighbors who are determined not to let me get bored and broody. Skype has to be the most wonderful invention ever with Yahoo Messanger for Android running a close second.

So on to my reason for the post Rhalynn's class Valentines.  I used one (of many) new Valentine stacks that I've bought this year.   This one is from Kand Company.  I did make 5 sets of these valentines with a couple in another color combo, I'll try to to get a picture of those tomorrow.  The images are from Pink cat studio, I bought them at my LSS after Valentines Day a couple of years ago.  I'll be linking this to Simon Says Stamp's Love is in the Air challenge this week,




I wanted to end this post with a picture I took this morning.  They are constantly fighting for space on this cushion, Joey (dog) usually wins.  I think its so cute because they are both sound asleep and snoring.


Have a happy day!!

Melissa

I thought some of you might get a laugh out of my Hubby's antics on his new blog, Tony In Korea.  Be prepared for a potty mouth, heavy sarcasm, unfinished thoughts and lots of rambling.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, that pic of Clara and Joey is TOO CUTE! Hahaha, love it.

    Those Valentines are just adorable, you did such a great job, love em to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Valentines Melissa, they are all so cute! And that pic is just the cutest too, totally made me go 'awwwwwww'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet valentines! Thank you so much for the kind words you left about my LOVE project using Roly Rosies on the Imaginisce blog! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.