Monday, April 4, 2011

Don't you just love Mondays!!

Good morning to you from Spring Break Monday and Grandma's house!  We've already enjoyed pizza and Grandma's cupcakes last night.  I hope no one will judge me for having one of  Grammie's fabulous cupcakes for breakfast.  While my morning started off waaaaayyyy earlier than I wanted or expected it is a glorious warm morning.  I'm so ready for constant warm weather.

Well on to my cards  this morning.  This is another set that I made for my friend. 

I love the paper on the top one and I can't even remember where it came from.  Its double sided so I'm guessing it came from a K & Company stack.  I believe the sentiment came from PTI's Scattered Showers set.  Its a simple layout but I love it.




I hope that everyone has a fantastic day and a fabulous week!!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Two pretty cards, Melissa! Your friend is going to just love them. And that paper is so pretty!

    Oh, I'm just yearning for better weather too!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.