Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Should I start blogging again?

I've been asking myself this question for a couple of months now.

Anthony returned from overseas in February and we made the big move to Oklahoma City.  We are finally feeling settled in and now that summer vacation has started I might have time to create stuff again.  I have been creating subway art or my version of subway art anyways.  I've created several of them in the last year.  My most recent creation was to try a large version.  24"X36"!  My previous largest size was a 16"X20". 

Here's a comparison of the two sizes.  Its a large difference!
If you'd like to see more of my subway art you can find it on Facebook HERE

I guess we'll see if I can make a blog comeback!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments thanks for leaving one.