Friday, August 7, 2009

Grins and giggles.

I'm so excited that I'm finially gettting though all of my pictures and actually scrapping them. I got so excited about altering thing this last year that the thousands of pictures I have, have been getting lonely.

Most of the time I have a hard time with what pictures to use. I have hundred of each month of Rhalynn's first year. And while I'll put all of them in some sort of album I only want to do one two-page layout for each month for her personal scrapbook.

I'm working on November and really couldn't find anything that struck my inspiration. Then I remember that I had perfessional pictures taken when she turned 6 month (in November). It took some time for me to track down all the proofs (I usually buy them). But once I did find them the memories of the afternoon came back to me. Rhalynn was such a happy little baby. Just about anything made her smile so getting great pictures wasn't hard. I remember the little tinkling, gigglie baby laugh and her pulling off her socks even before the photographer could get one picture.


So here page one of Rhalynn's november layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments thanks for leaving one.