Sunday, August 23, 2009

Christmas Cards

So I promised my friend R that I'd be posting something this weekend so here it is.

I've been working on Christmas Cards all summer long. My thinking is that if I started them in June, then possibly Id finish them in time to actually send them out this year.

The first is my favorite. The sled is from the Christmas Noel Solutions cart. I'm making six of each design. I'm not sure what size I cut them at, but since I did them in DS I have them saved. I stickled the white top part of the sleigh and the bottom was cut from a DCWV metalic stack. There are quite a few layers to this one, I love my Zig glue pen. Sorry about the quality of the picture, I waited until to late and lost all of the good light.



This one is my second fav and I think that it turned out fairly well. The reindeer is from Doodlecharms and again I have no idea what size. I stickled his little red nose. The paper is from a Martha Stewart Chirstmas stack that I got on clearence this past January. Someone suggested the googlie eyes over at the Cricut MB when I brought up my delima of doing the face.



As always thanks for stopping by and have a Scrappy week!!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Love the sleigh, haven't cut that one yet, it's very pretty though.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.