Sunday, August 2, 2009

Halloween layout

I've put off this layout for years......seriously! I just never could decide how I wanted to do it. My oldest Rhalynn was a very cute pumpkin for her first Halloween and I wanted to do something special. Since she was too young (5 months) to trick or treat we went to build-a-bear. She could have cared less but her Godmother, Margaret, and I had a blast.

Some how we only ended up with one picture. Which is why I had so much trouble with it. I usually have at least three pictures per page. So tonight I sat down and decided that I had to do it, mostly so I could move on and not keep going back to it.

It turned out fairly well. I think its still missing something but I'm going to leave it alone.
I used OA for the letters and welded the vine from Home Decor then cut "little pumpkin" again and layered it. The pumpkins on the bottom came with a mini album from K&Company that I got on clearance last year. You can't tell from the picture but the pumpkins have stripes in the darker orange.

I'm going to try to complete at least 10 layouts this month. My pictures are backing up on me while I spend all my time altering things. So I'm putting down the comp books and picking up some pictures. So stay tuned for more layouts this month.

Don't forget to check out my blog candy Here. Just two more days to enter.
Three winners will be drawn on August 4th.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!!



  1. thought your LO was sweet- what a cute little baby and I enlarged it so I could see it better- saw the pumpkins- sweet.

  2. Cute page...I had a lil punkin too. I've left you a blog award on my blog...please stop by and pick it up.


I love comments thanks for leaving one.