Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Chick

This cutie is for my sweet niece Harley (yes like the motorcyclce).  The image is a digi from Bugaboo stamps.  I printed her on PTI cardstock and colored her with my Triart markers.  The sentiment is from the Sweet November Stamps Spring Elves.  All the paper is from the DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack.  I added a some pink pearls to the bottom corner to jazz it up a bit.  I'm pretty sure I used a sketch for this one too but I'm not sure which one.


Things have been pretty good around here.  Anthony pampered me all last week and yesterday things were starting to get back to normal.  Until last night when I stepped wrong off the bottom stair and rolled my ankle right over.  I think I scared Anthony when I did it because I let out this horrible scream.  The bloodcurling horror movie kind of scream.  Thankfully I don't think its broken, we'll see tomorrow when we have it x-rayed.  I really can't catch a break!

Thanks for stopping by!

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. Oh heavens Melissa! You're certainly having a bad stroke of luck. Hope your ankle is OK.

    Cute card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really can't catch a break!! Hope your ankle is ok, crazy lady :0)

    Cute card, very fun and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Melissa!!! I hope it's not broken!!! You really have to be more careful -- enough is enough already!

    The card is really cute and Harley will love it.

    You! You be more careful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.