Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today is a beautiful day!

I don't have anything crafty to share today.  We had a busy weekend.  Saturday I went to Columbus to the Memories Scrapbooking Expo with my Mother-in-law.  We has a fantastic time.  It wasn't to big but it was fun to look around and I did snag a couple of bargins.  All my purchases came from one booth and I only spent $10.  Here's what I got. 7gypsies Interchangeable certifiable stamp round, Technigue Tuesday Clear Stamps: Sweet Baby and Loves me, Loves me not, Fancy pants Designs crocheted flowers, buttons, and pins, two pink liquid applique pens, American Crafts clear stamps Glee, and Paper salon tailored tin clear stamps.

On Sunday Rhalynn had her very first soccer game.  They did wonderful.  It was so fun to watch them playing and having a good time.  Here's my little goalie.  She got to go first and she let everyone of the balls pass her before she would touch it.  Something we'll have to work on.
Isn't this the cutes picture.  We have serveral girls on our team.  They out number the boy by quite a bit.

And finally one last thing.  Look what came in the mail yesterday.  I can't wait to get them inked up.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!  I'll be spending the day cleaning and then organizing my stamps.

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Those are some PURDY purchases!!! Love the TGF stamps and it looks like you got an AWESOME haul for $10!!!! Glad you had fun, sorry I missed it :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a bargain! That's a lot for not much money. Good going!!
    Your daughter is a cutie :-) Gotta love soccer (we did it for years with Zach)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.