Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm behind...

AGAIN!  Real quick post.  I'll link everything up later.  I just wanted to show you this really cute baby shower invite.  My sister, Nicole, asked that I make a western invite for a shower she is throwing.  I'm going to be pretty busy making these for the next month. She need 100 so I wanted to do something simple.  I'm entering this into the challenge over at The Pink Elephant.  They want to see Party Invites and what is kind of party is more fun than a baby shower?  Have a wonderful night everyone!!

Melissa

8 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the twine with the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my comment got lost, so I'm trying it again. As I was saying...

    Melissa, this card is too cute! I love it! How did you come up with this?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Funny and totally CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing in the TPE fun this week!!

    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a totally cute image - so cheeky!!! Love it - thanks for sharing it with us at The Pink Elephant.
    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute!! That image is adorable!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
    Sheri
    TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe what a cute image Melissa, love it! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.