Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Glee tonight and a birthday card!!!

I'm so excited that Glee returns tonight!  I've already informed my Hubby that I claim the TV at 9:28pm.  My Hubby makes fun of me for liking Glee so much.  He doesn't understand what draws me to a show about high schoolers.  I have a hard time explaining it to him.  You either get it or you don't.  If you watch Glee leave me a comment and let me know what draws you to it.  I'd love to hear from other Gleeks!!

So unless I get some crafty things done this afternoon or tomorrow morning I won't have anything to post tomorrow.  I still have to fold and put away all the laundry that I did yesterday.  I think it breeds in the dirty laundry basket.

On to the card.  I made this card for one of Rhaynn's friends who's party is this weekend.  Of course the party is on the same day as our soccer game so we aren't sure if she'll make it.  The image is a digi from Sassy Cheryl's that I got from their PCP page.  The sentiment is from a K&Co set that I got ages ago at M's on clearence and it is stamped in Memento Summer Sky.  I cute the image and the sentiment out with my Nestabilities Label 4.  I so love this one, okay I love them all.!  All the paper is from the DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack.  I used the Papertake Weekly sketch from last week.



I hope that everyone has a fab Tuesday.  And Happy Glee watching Gleeks!!

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors and of course, you know I love the paper :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Love the bright colors!!

    Yes, I'm a GLEEK, too!!! How can you not love that show? The humor is right on - and the singing surprised the heck out of me. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhyanne's friend will love that adorable card!!! Don't know who Glee, don't think we get the show here but I'n happy you're happy about her return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so fun and girly and fabulous!
    What can I say... I love Glee for the witty banter and creative storylines just as much as the fantastic singing and dancing! It's got everything if you ask me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.