Friday, April 23, 2010

TGIF!

Usually the weekdays aren't any different for me than the weekends.  No one has to go to school or work but I still have to cook dinner, wash cloths and entertain Clara.  But today is different, tomorrow I'll be able to meet Tim Holtz!!!  Seriously today will not go by fast enough!  So if anyone is planning to attend Anventures in Stamping in Akron Ohio let me know.

I took a break from printing the mounds of baby shower invitaions this morning to whip up a cute card.  I just had to use my new Poteeka Souffle paper by Paper Studio.  I'm usually not a big fan of the HL paper packs but this one is too cute.

I paired the paper with Pink Cat Studio's Lily and Billy Sweetheart stamp set. I love this image with Lily in the basket.  I used Papertake Weekly's sketch.  I'll probably be using this sketch a lot because its so simple and cute. 

I'm hoping to make the perfect anniversary card for my guy since we will be celebrating or 10th wedding anniversary this June.  This isn't the one but I think I'll have to make several before I get the one I want.
Before I go I want to share a very cute picture of Joey and Clara I took this morning it the play/craft room.  We have this huge round cushion from a papasan chair that we drag to the middle of the floor when the girls watch a movie.  Well Joey seems to think its his and wiggled Clara almost all the way off.


Everyone have a wonderful and safe weekend!

Melissa

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card - and that paper pack looks like it has some goodies in it (I generally avoid paper packs like the plague, though).

    Have fun meeting Tim! Make sure you get lots of great tips from him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooove your card! Great paper pack and that's an adorable pic of Miss C and Joey Sparkles there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Melissa. What a cute card, your best guy is going to love that -- along with the other anniversary present (LOL!!!)

    Wow, you're going to meet Tim Holtz, huh? How exciting -- wish I were going to be with you for that. I hope you enjoy yourself tremendously!!! And, don't forget to share the excitement of meeting him with us. I can't wait to hear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super cute. I love the bright colours and the image adorable. I hope you had fun meeting Tim Holtz. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly hugs Bron (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card...the image is so cute and I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining in with PTW. Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.