Monday, April 19, 2010

A tongue twister and a couple of challenges!

Good Monday morning to you! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. 

This morning while the girls were eating breakfast I was skimming my blog list and found out that I'd won a surprise digi from The Greeting Farm for my tongue twister.  My winning tongue twister:   Friendly farmers frantically forge for frequent farm fresh finds!  How cool is that!

Last month I purchased Travel Anya from The Greeting Farms farmers market. (This Thursday the 22nd is the next farmers market)  She is one of my favorites and I had to have her.  However it took me some time to actually ink her up.  I just wasn't sure what I wanted to do with her.  It wasn't until I was shopping this weekend for a graduation gift for my cousin that I got my idea.  I always give graduates "Oh The Place You'll Go" by Dr. Suess, its something that my Grandmother gave me when I graduated high school.  So this is what I ended up with!

Of course I used Travel Anya from The Greeting Farm.  I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto PTI white cardstock and colored her up with my Triart markers.  Yellow paper is Core'dinations Tulip, congratulation PP is DCWV, and the pink paper is a radom sheet that I found in my stash.  The sentiment is handwritten becasue I was to lazy to print it out.  I also made the pearl swirl with Queen & Co snowflake pearls, its not quite right but I think I'll eventually get it.

Challenges entered:

Papertake Weekly - Cutie Pie
Stamp Something - Layer Something
Photobucket

Have a wonderful Monday!!

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. I love it! You did great with the layout and the sentiment got me all choked up :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is gorgeous Melissa I love that image thanks for joinign us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.