Friday, December 3, 2010

Birthday Girl!

Happy Friday morning everyone.  The clouds are clearing here in Dayton so its going to be a sunny day.  YAY for the sun!  I'm in full Christmas decorating mode at our house.  I've decided to have a little holiday party so I'm going all out this year.  I still have to purchase some lights for our front porch and put a couple more things on the walls and I'll be all done just in time to start cleaning.

Even though I'm in a Christmas mood I have a birthday card to show you.  I love this stamp so I'm sure you'll be seeing more of her from me.  I've been working on my shinny black hair and think I'm getting pretty good at it, now if I could just get some other hair techniques down I'd be doing good.



I hope you have a wonderful day and a fabulous weekend!!

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Her hair looks AWESOME Melissa! You totally rocked it, great job and cute card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Melissa, I love how everything pops off the black background and I agree with Rach, her hair looks awesome as does the rest of her! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.