Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The last Christmas card

I have one last card to show you.  I love this Santa.  I used him several times last year too!
I'm officailly done with all my Christmas shopping, wrapping and preperation.  We'll be heading to Anthony's brothers house in Columbus for Christmas eve.  Then to Grammie and Grandpa's where Grammie will have excellent cookies to set out for Santa (I won't be able to stop myself from eating several).  I'll spend the next few days listening to Christmas music and praying for time to slow down.  I'm not ready for the end of the year, nor am I ready to face the fact that February is just around a short corner.

I'll be back on Friday to show you all the ornaments that I made this year


Have a beautiful wednesday!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments thanks for leaving one.