Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy National Pink Day!


Of course the card I have for you today isn't pink but I'll try to get to that this afternoon.  Sorry about being a bad blogger, the girls and I have been keeping ourselves busy.  We try to do something fun and/or educational every day.  I hope that everyone else is having a wonderful summer.

Before we get to the card I want to share with you my favorite moment of our recent trip to Pigeon Forge.  My girl Clara is weary of the people dressed up in the giant head costume.  So when Strawberry Shortcake walked through the door and her face lit up I knew we were in for a special treat.  Clara got to meet one of her all time favorite characters and I got two pictures where she wasn't covering her face or trying to hide behind someone.  This two minutes of Clara being thrilled made my day!!


Okay on to why you are really here! 

When I saw this weeks sketch over at Get Sketchy 
Photobucket

this card began to form in my little crafty brain.  The blue CS is core'dinations Marine Blue that I embossed with my CB Stars folder and sanded a little to bring out the white.  The rest of the CS and ribbon were from my scraps. The little sentiment is Studio G. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone.  The girls and I are off the the Boonshoft Museum later this morning.


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments thanks for leaving one.