Monday, June 28, 2010

Good Monday morning to you!

I made this card last week for National Pink Day.  Of course I didn't get a chance to post it because of course I'm always behind.  I blame my Mother who is forever late and behind.  The image is Inkadinkado (I love saying that) stamped in Memento  Rose Bud.   The light pink paper is The Paper Company and the shiny paper is core'dinations Gemstones Pink Diamond.  I also used a little PTI raspberry fizz for the scalloped circle.   I believe the sketch was from last weeks Chrisma Cards Challenge.


I hope that everyone has a fantastic Monday!

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. This is just GORGEOUS! The stamp center is sooo pretty and I love all the pinks and the pretty layout. The flowers with the buttons are just too cute too! One of my faves :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the one color in different tones/shades! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! I love pinks and reds together. This looks very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.