Friday, June 4, 2010

Its Friday!!

My bestest crafty friend Rach gave me Cheeky Shooter and I just had to ink her up.  I've had her colored for a couple of days I just haven't had time to actually put it together.  Of course Shooter is from TGF and she's stamped on PTI paper and colore with Triart markers.  All the paper is from THIS huge Cosmo Cricket kit that I got for $15 at Tuesday Morning.  I'm working on several more things using the kit.  The cute bulls-eye brad is from THIS Anna Griffin set that I got at Hobby Lobby on clearance for $3.50.  The little pearls are from Queen and Co.

I used The Sweet Stop sketch #58 which I thought was fabulous!


I hope that everyone has a wonderful Friday and an amazing weekend.

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. Glad you liked Shooter, love how you used her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shooter is adorable and you made an adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Melissa, I think that Cosmo paper looks fantastic with little Shooter!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.