Friday, August 6, 2010

Birthday Princess

Today just flew by for me.  I spent most of the day looking for birthday party supplies with the girls in tow.  I think we've finially got everything we need for Clara's 4th Birthday.  My baby is going to be 4 very soon!!!!  I have to remember to order her cake tomorrow, I might have to buy a yummy cupcake too.  The Cakery has the best buttercream icing ever!!

I haven't mentioned it yet here on my blog yet but I won the Sweet November Stamps Baby Trick or Treats Princess preview blog candy from Amy Y's (the fabulous designer of Sweet November Stamps) blog last week. This is the contents of the fabulous package I got in the mail on Wednesday evening.  Thank you Amy!! 
Photobucket

 The moment I recieved her I wanted to ink her up but I had to finish some thing for my Mom that had to be mailed today.  So last night I finially got to ink her up!!  And since Clara nearly fell over with excitment when I showed her the cutie I deciede that she should be on her birthday card.

I simply cut off the candy apple and added a present and ta-da a birthday princess!  I used the fabulous sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges to pull it all together.


Ingredients:
Stamps: Sweet November Stamps-Baby Trick or Treats Princess, Studio G-"birthday", Fiskers-Put on your party hat (present)
Paper: My Minds Eye-Meadow Lark
Embelishments: American Craft-mini Marks Rubon (princess), Distressed Stickles-Antique Linen, Stickles-Lavender, Ribbon-from blog candy, large rhinstones
Tools: Martha Stewart-Floral Lace Border Punch

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the altering, what a fab idea! The ribbon is great too, glad Clara will like it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Very cute card

    Happy Birthday to Clara too :-)

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Melissa! Altering really isn't hard and it broadens the uses for your stamps! I love the punched border and the ribbon, very princess-y! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.