Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Post 2 of 2

Its another pink and black card because well I love pink and black and it gave me a chance to use some of the tiny pieces of the Black Currant stack I had.  I can't bear to throw any of it away so I have some really small pieces on hand.  I might be making several like this just to use them up.  I used Get Sketchy's Sketch #49 (I love it), along with the Fussy and Fancy pink and black challenge (again), and the Stamp, Scrap & Doodle CAS challenge (again).



Ingredients:
Paper: Core'dinations-In the pink, DCWV-Black Currant, My Mind's Eye-Medow Lark
Embelishments: Stickles Cotton Candy, scrap ribbon
Tools: Sizzix Encouraging Phrases embossing plate, Martha Stewart Cornice border punch

Have a fantastic evening!
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea on how to use up bits & pieces of papers. Love it's elegance. thanks for joining in at Fussy & Fancy for this tribute challenge. Don't forget to link up to StampInsanity challenge as well for the same colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly striking! Thanks again for joining us this week. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.