Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mermaid tail

The Charisma Cardz challenge this week is "Something with a tail".  Since I don't really have any animal stamps (I actually have none) I had to think outside the norm.  Then it struck me, Mermaids have tails!!  So I inked up cutie Pearl Tidepool and got to work.  I combined it with the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #60  and I had a pretty cute card.

Ingredients:
Stamp:  Sweet November Stamps-Pearl Tidepool
Paper:  DCWV-Black Currant
Embelishments:  Distressed Stickles-Picket Fence, Flowers-Making Memories, small brad
Tools: Nestabilities Small Circle #3

Melissa

11 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable! I see your fave paper too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cute card indeed! The little mermaid is gorgeous & fab Dp. Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

    Genevieve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa, I love your image she does have a tail and I love the Design Papers you have used. I'm so glad you were happy with your card it looks great.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW and I do hope to see you next week.
    Kathie SSW

    ReplyDelete
  4. What quick thinking to use the mermaid for the challenge! Beautiful card Melissa, and her tail looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! What a cool image! I love the colors that you used as well! Thanks for joining us this week!
    Erika - SSW

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your image...she is a pretty cool meramaid!! I really like the DP you used! Thanks for joining us!
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super duper cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Such an adorable image and the paper you used almost looks like lace - fab! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet mermaid! Love that lavender and black combo you used! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! Love the image, i'm currently addicted to mermaids! Fantastic colouring. Thanks for playing at SSW!

    Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty card
    Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.