Monday, August 23, 2010

Mini Celebration!

Well today has certainly been Monday!  I would have been perfectly happy to just get back in bed and pull the covers over my head until Tuesday. 

I made a set of 4 cupcake cards for my neighbor.  Each card is 2 7/8", perfect to tuck into a birthday gift.  I really enjoyed making them.  I might have to figure out a little box or something and make up a couple of sets to keep on hand as gifts.  As it happens these little cards fit into Simple Doodles Celebrate challenge and allsorts Mini Challenge.


Here is a close up of the wonderful cupcake with liquid applique.  I think it makes pretty good cupcake icing!



Ingredients:
Stamps: Stampendous-Freedom Cupcake
Paper: M&MBI-Chester Collection(Petunia)
Embellishments: Ribbon-Oriental Trading Company, Liquid Applique-pink

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. So yummy!!
    I love the color you choose, and the icing is simply goregeous!
    Thank you for playing with us on Simple Doodles and we hope to see you again next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love the colour for the icing, looks real too!!

    thanks so much for taking up my challenge at Allsorts

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    A really pretty minature creation, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.