Thursday, July 8, 2010

Luv you card

I feel like such a bad blogger :(  The girls have kept me super busy this summer.  I managed to get some time to create last night.  This card turned out fantastic I think.  I had to cut the petals down quite a bit.  The stamps are huge but I love how it turned out.


Ingredients:
Recollections Acrylic Alphabet Letters - Pink and clear (colored with Staz-on Mustard)
Stamps - Technique Tuesday: Loves me, loves me not
Button - Micheal's $ bin

Have a wonderful Thursday evening!!

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! The petals came out great, very cheery :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable! I love how this looks.

    Keep enjoying your summer with the girls...that's what matters most. You're making wonderful memories.

    :-)
    hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love that great big flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous, love the colors you used! So happy and cheery, awesome card Melissa!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.