Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello!

Well good morning bloggy friends!  We will shortly be leaving for Dollywood!  The girls are so excited!  Then tonight Anthony and I are going on a date!!  WOOO HOOOO!  He's taking me to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. 

I have another Go-To Sketch for you.  This one is fabulous.  I'll be using it over and over.  Its a no brain way for me to use several patterned paper.  I'll be sending this to my great friend Margaret in San Antonio who I miss very much. 


Ingredients:
Paper - KI Memories Friendship Stack
Flower - Prima colored with Triart markers
Alpha - Recollections Acrylic Letters (pink)
Button - fancy pants design, with love line

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments thanks for leaving one.