Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Smooch!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope that you are all having a wonderful day!  My little family and I are once again in Pigeon Forge, TN.  I'll try to have some pictures to post at the begining of next week.  We spent the morning at Dollywood, and the girls just always have the best time.  And since Anthony is along for this trip I was actually able to ride a few rides by myself.  Tonight we go the the Dixie Stampede and the girls and Grandpa are napping now so that we are all rested and relaxed for the fun show tonight.

This card I made a week or so ago.  The XOXO strip is a removable clip that I thought would make a wonderful bookmark.


Ingredients:
Paper - Me & My Big Ideas
Embelishments - Anna Griffin Peyton Collection

Have a fabulous day!!

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. SO cute and the bookmark is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay!!!

    Your card is great and I love the xoxoxo strip clip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    Have fun in Pigeon Forge! I want to go back there some day! LOVED it there!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.