Saturday, July 31, 2010

A little Mojo Monday on Saturday

I hope that everyone is having a fantastic Saturday!  Anthony works this weekend so it will be a lazy one for the girls and I.  I played along with the sketch from Mojo Monday and the text challenge at Cute Card Thursday.  Its really a card to myself since I feel that exercise is a dirty word when I'm dragging my behind out of bed at 5am every morning to go to the gym.


Ingredients:
Stamps: Sweet and Sassy Stamps Chocoholic set
Paper: DCWV Citrus CS stack, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Ink: Stampin' Up Pixie Pink & Chocolate Chip
Ribbon: The Ribbon Boutique, Target $ Spot

Thanks for stopping by!

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. This is completely adorable! LOVE the colors, layout and ribbon and you know I love that sentiment ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.