Thursday, July 15, 2010

You are the best!

This was scheduled to post this morning while we were out having a great play date with our friends but yet again blogger has failed me on the pre-scheduling.

It's Thursday which means only  two more sleeps (how we count down to exciting things) until my super duper, fun filled, no kids allowed, whole day fun with my BFF Rachel!!! Which will include but not limited to scrapbook sales, tasty food, vampires and werewolf's.  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (i'm excited. Can you tell?)

I've had the Paper Crafts Magazine Go-to Sketches since it came out in May but have yet to use it.  Why I don't know,  I love sketches and can hardly do anything without one.  Everyone of the Go-to Sketches is great and  they even included a few that are super simple.  So I whipped up this in no time flat.  Its actually one of my favorites from the magazine.



Ingredients :
Paper - the paper studio
Stamp - studio G
Embossing - Stars Cuttlebug folder
Circles - Spellbinders Standard Small Circle

Have a fabulous day!

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments thanks for leaving one.