Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween tags

Well Happy Wednesday!  So Gleeks how was Glee last night.  I wasn't able to watch since I had laundry to put away and bathrooms to clean.  Actually Anthony bought a new game and he was so excited about it I didn't want him to have to stop playing it so I could watch my show.  So I'll be watching it this evening

Today I have two sets of Halloween tags to show you.  I painted manilla shipping tags black, added a bit of paper to each and try to use up my stash of Halloween embellishments.



Ingridents:
Manilla Shipping tags
Craftsmart Black acrylic paint
Target $ spot - paper, chipboard, ribbon
Stamp - Studio G
Walmart 3D stickers
Scalloped Circle Nestie


Have a wonderful Wednesday!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Melissa

1 comment:

I love comments thanks for leaving one.