Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Orange Halloween tags

I've got the last  of my Halloween tags for you.  There isn't much difference from the others except they are orange. 




So my camera is officially broken.  I've tried several different memory cards and none work.  I can still take 5 pictures with the internal memory.  I have been able to take pics with my playsport video camera but they aren't fantastic.  I'll be shopping for a new digital camera soon but I still have another dentist appointment to pay the co-pay for.  Cross your fingers that I find an outstanding camera for a really fantastic price!!



Ingredients:
Manilla Shipping tags
Craftsmart Black acrylic paint
Target $ spot - paper, chipboard, ribbon
Stamp - Studio G
Walmart 3D stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments thanks for leaving one.