Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cupcakes everywhere.

Welcome back!  I have to say I'm a little peeved at Mother Nature right now.  Yesterday it snowed....SNOWED!!!!  Its almost April, next week is SPRING Break. I'm having a hard time dealing with this weather.  I need a tropical vacation or something.

I have another couple of card to show you that I made for my friend.  Personally I love this cupcake stamp by Stampendous, its one of my favorites.  The little sentiment is from PTI's Scattered Showers set.  All the paper is again from my scrap drawer.  There is still a lot to use in my little drawer but I'm making a small dent at least.




Have a fabulous day!

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. These are yummy looking Melissa! I love the papers you've used with each, really fab, fun cards!
    I can't believe you got snow! I'm very thankful for our sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.