Monday, March 14, 2011

Pamper yourself

I really wanted to get back in the swing of things and use my DCWV Black Currant Stack.  I love this stack and I'm now on the hunt for another.  Since I haven't colored or stamped much in the last couple of month I thought I'd ease my way back by using Me Time Anya since she doesn't require to much detail or colors.  She happens to be one of my Favorite TGF stamps and I should pull her out more often.  I used more i-rock crystals on this card, I hoped to make them look like bubbles.  Not sure if  I pulled it off or not but I like the way it looks anyways.  I added some stickles to the bubbles and called it done.


I hope that you all have a fantastic Monday.  I hope to be back on Wednesday with another post.  This week is a busy one for our house since I'll be getting ready for my Thirty-One home party on Saturday.  I've never actually had a home party before, I've attended tons.  I love have people over and I'm in love with everything Thirty-One has so I'm excited.  If you've never heard of Thirty-One you can view their catalog HERE.  And if you'd like to help me have a fabulous party and get all the things on my wish list you can shop from my party HERE even if you can't be there in person.  Their customer special this month is spend $31 and you can get any purse 1/2 off! 

Have a great day!!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, love that background paper! I'm keep an eye out for this stack for you too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Melissa, a super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.