Monday, March 28, 2011

Showers of Blessings

Well happy Monday morning to you.  The last one before Spring Break for us and I'm sure glad.  I don't mind getting up and getting the girls ready for the day but I sure do dread the after school homework.  We all need a break from our day to day here.  So once Spring Break rolls around we'll be heading to Grandma's so Mom can relax and the girls can get spoiled rotten.

I've been working on some cards for a friend of mine.  The organization she belongs to has a banquet where they have donated prizes and such so I offered to make card sets for her.  Here are two of the cards.  I used my PTI Scattered Showers set for the umbrellas and sentiment.  I used Stampin' Ups Tempting Turquiose and Pink Passion ink.  The papers are all from my scrap drawer. 




Have a fabulous day!! 
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. These came out SO great! Love the colors and the stamps, the sentiment is really pretty :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Melissa, love how you varigated the colors and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.