Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch #47

I did another sketch!!  I'm really enjoying using all these sketches.  It really saves me a lot of time.  I never really know where things should go. 

Isn't this just the cutest elephant ever!!  I colored her with my Triart markers (thanks Rach) and my trusty BICs.  Its a freebie from Dustin Pike at Doodle Dragon Studios.  (Have you noticed a trend of freebies.  I love them!!)  Did you know that he now has a challange blog HERE.  I'll be showing you my card for that later this week. 

I once again raided my scrap stash for the brown CS.  I made lots of reindeer ornaments at Christmas!  I'm pretty sure that the pink plaid came out of a stack.  Which stack is a whole other question.  Since it wasn't in the stack I'd have to say I've had it for some time.  I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities Label Three.  Have you seen the sneak peaks of all the new label that are debuting at CHA?  All I have to say is OMG I can't wait for them to hit the stores.  You can take a look HERE.  You'll have to scroll quite a bit to see everything but it is so worth it.  Anyways back to my card.  The ribbon, heart brads and rhinstones were all from the bottom of one of my many plastic tubs.  I'm trying to clean things out so I can get more stuff.


Challenge entered:
card patterns sketch #47

Well have a very great Tuesday everyone.  Don't forget to enter my Birthday blog candy, its open until Feb 5!!

**Huggs**
Melissa

2 comments:

I love comments thanks for leaving one.