Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Today is my wonderful Hubby's 30th birthday!!

We usually don't do much for his birthday. We usually wait until my birthday and go out on a date since my b-day is only 6 days after his. We had lunch and then enjoyed a little bit of cake. The girls were upset since I didn't get party hats so Anthony being the clever guy he is collected his hats and thats what they wore.
Here's the birthday boy and our two little sweeties!! (notice the Buckeye cake)
Here's the card I threw together last night for Anthony. It was the home to his Game Stop gift card. Its pretty simple but my guy is pretty simple too. The paper is K&Company Wild Saffron, the birthday stamp is from Stampendous and of course TGF Birthday Boy Ian which I colored with my BIC markers.
I love you Anthony and happy birthday!
I hope that every one had a wonderful weekend. I spend most of the day just trying to stay warm. I can't wait for the spring!!
**hugs**
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Love that little Ian and tell Tony we said Happy Birthday!! Love the hats ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.