Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Challenges!!

Can you tell that I'm having fun doing all these challenges!!  The Hubby is home this week so I've had time to play without entertaining Clara as well.  Although I do keep my desk neater when shes creating with me.

I'm entering this card into three challenges this week!! 
I used Core'dinations Black Magic Hypnotic for the base and the mat behind the image and I randomly sanded it.  You can't see it as well in the picture but I love how it turned out.  The PP is again from the Targe $ spot, the sentiment is a Heidi Grace.  This image is a Digi from Karen Doodles.  Itsn't it just the cutest!!  You should check out her blog.  She is giving away one free digi to her followers.




Polka Doodles - Week 2 -LOVE
Friday Sketchers - Sketch #85

Friday Sketchers #85


Well its late and I gotta get to bed!  Thanks for stopping by.

Melissa

9 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the sentiment too, great idea :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa

    What wonderful colours and such a cute image.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles this week...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fab card, love the image, thanks for joining Polka Doodle challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw so sweet!! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and such a cute image. So romantic. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card with a great image.
    Thanks for joining in with this week's Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute! Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at LBT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.