Saturday, January 9, 2010

PDS Challenge

Happy Saturday to everyone!!

I love how this card turned out!! I've been trying to enter some challenges here and there. I'm not very good at the specific ones. Over at the Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challange blog they challenged us to use elements with letter that spell FAB. I have to tell you the F and B came pretty easy for me. I had no clue what to use for the A. I already had my papers layed out and my DIGI image of Swiss Pixie Heidi colored with my BIC markers. I just couldn't for the life of me figure out what to add that began with the letter A. So I was checking out the design team's creations and discoved that yes indeed I already had an element that began with A. My argyle paper!! I felt like such a knucklehead.

F- flowers (Prima)
A - Argyle paper
B- Brad



Today is my birthday!! So next week I will be posting a blog candy you won't want to miss!! Thanks for stopping by!!

**hugs**

Melissa

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Melissa and thank you for joining us at PDC.
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday, Melissa!
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Meant a lot to me this morning.
    Is great looking through your blog and seeing the cards you've created. The extra inspiration is always helpful.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty & sweet. Love that cute image you did on this FAB challenge. thanks for joining us at PDS Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and happy flutter by hunting!!

    What a cute card and GREAT job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just too sweet! Great job! Thanks for joining us at PDS!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable...love the A for Argyle *LOL*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.