Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Doodle Dragon Challenge!!

So if you didn't know Dustin Pike has a new challenge blog Doodle Dragon Studio Challenge.  I love Dustin's images which you can find HERE.  If you like his images you should be following his blog because he has freebies on Wed. so go check it out now.  I entered this card into the Doodle Dragon first challenge.  The theme is Love/Valentines day.  The due date is Saturday the 23rd so you still have time to join.


I think I used the last of my brown scraps on the base of this card.  The PP and the heart brad are all from Target's $ spot.  I'm going to have to get more of this paper to actually use if for what I bought it.  The image is from Dustin Pike.  I followed along on the Doodle Dragon Challenge's first ever blog hop and got this image called Cupcake Farmer.  Isn't he just the cutest!!  You can check out Doodle Dragon Studios to purchase him.  I cut him out using my Spellbinders Nestibilities Label One and colore him with my trusty BIC markers and my Triart Markers.


Thanks for stopping by!!  Don't forget to enter my Birthday blog candy!! 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute, love the image and the paper is just adorable :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just adorable!
    I love Dustin's stuff too. In fact, I should go take a picture of the card I just made with one of his images.
    :-)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet! Thanks for playing in the Doodle Dragon challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, you've done such a great job with Dustin's image. Love the background dp and the little hearts brad. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

I love comments thanks for leaving one.