Thursday, January 7, 2010

More thank you cards.

Happy Thursday friends!! Well its snowing yet again. I'm crossing my fingers for Hawaii the next PSC. I could be perfectly happy never having to see snow again. But for at least the next two years we are here in Ohio. The girls love the snow and don't seem to be really affected by the cold (I haven't felt my toes in weeks).

Well one to what you are here for. I made a couple more Thank you cards with my little bear and strawberry from Whimsie Doodles.

The first one didn't turn out like I pictured but its okay. All the paper is from K&Company's Wild Saffron ( I {heart} this paper). I used my scalloped circle nestie and cut a hole in the card. I then pop-dotted the sentiment on the inside so that when the card is closed the sentiment sticks out the front. (Does that make sense??)

Front: (You can see my little Clara P making faces in the background)

Inside:
This card was a total accident. But it turned out to be a fairly decent mistake.


I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thursday! Stay warm!!
**huggs**
Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments thanks for leaving one.